Nellie Tran Consulting provides services dedicated to bringing social justice and multicultural awareness to organizations and communities interested in building their multicultural awareness, social justice capacities, and organizational effectiveness especially as it pertains to issues of diversity and equity.
Organizational Consulting & Training: I am available to provide your organization or community with training to create socially just and multiculturally inclusive workplaces. I can also provide training and support for folks who hold minority identities (women, people of color, LGBTQQ, etc) and must continue to survive and thrive in less diverse settings.
- University of Michigan Department of Biological Chemistry
Speaking Engagements: Speaking engagements are possible and pricing depends on the topic requested, preparation needed, level of engagement with audience desired, and audience size. Please contact me directly to discuss options.
- Google, Inc. Pan Asian Diaspora ERG Panelist on Impact of COVID-1 on the Asian Community
- People’s Collective for Justice and Liberation Panelist on A Townhall on Education and Providing Hope Foundation for our Students and Communities
- Taiwanese American Psychology Network Panelist on Mental Health in Asian Americans
- Mesa College Non-traditional Career Panelist
- University of San Diego Panel Discussion: Being Asian American Desi Pacific Islander American at Work
- California State University, San Marcos: Presentation on the Model Minority Myth
Research Consulting & Services: I am available to provide you with individual project-based consultation services that may include assistance identifying appropriate scholarship, setting up research methodologies, qualitative and quantitative analytical expertise, etc.
- UMass Lowell WAVES ADVANCE Project – External Advisory Committee